- Storytelling Workshop & Open Mic with Anna DarianFri, Sep 18La Suprema Works & Events
- T.A.L.E.N.T. strategy: Get the right people, quickly with Devon Underwood of the Talent StoreWed, Sep 09Zoom Webinar & Facebook Live
- 8 Things That Increase the Value of Your CompanyWed, Aug 12La Suprema LunchAug 12, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM MSTLa Suprema LunchWhy would one company be worth two or three times more than a similar company in the same industry? Learn how business owners like Jill Nelson of Ruby Receptionists and Stephanie Breedlove of Breedlove & Associates had highly successful exits and the keys to their success.
- Rechart Your Course - Arkona Intentional Growth Online & Virtual Group Coaching ProgramMon, Aug 10Online EventAug 10, 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM MSTOnline EventIf you are tired of wasting time and money implementing the wrong strategies or feeling stuck, this course is for you. This program will help you gain clarity on what is important and create a plan that grows a more valuable company now and in the future.
- The Seven Financial Skills for a Highly Successful Business with Fintrepid SolutionsWed, Jun 17La Suprema Lunch and Learn - Seven SkillsJun 17, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM MSTLa Suprema Lunch and Learn - Seven SkillsUnderstanding and developing some key financial attributes for your business can not only make your business be more successful, it can help you sleep better at night. In this virtual event, Ryan Weissmueller and Jenaya Carter will share the keys they've witnessed in successful businesses.
- Virtual Events: How to Make Them Not Suck with Keneshia Raymond of Startup TucsonWed, May 27La Suprema Virtual Lunch
- Writing Stronger Sales Copy by Understanding your Customer with Bjorgvin BenediktssonWed, May 20La Suprema Virtual Lunch
- Selling Online with Kurt Bullock, Produce Dept.Wed, May 13La Suprema Lunch: Kurt Bullock
- Facebook Marketing 101 with Shawn Campbell, Campbell Marketing GroupWed, May 06La Suprema Lunch – Facebook Marketing 101May 06, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM MSTLa Suprema Lunch – Facebook Marketing 101Overnight, Covid 19 changed the landscape for everyone. Businesses with and without an online presence were scrambling to be relevant and stay connected with their customers. Shawn Campbell is on the frontlines with his customers and will share some tips and tricks to help stay ahead of the curve.